Monday, February 22, 2010

Beef Salpicao

I have been craving for beef salpicao these past few weeks. And I couldn't find the one resto that serves beef salpicao as I want it to..so I did my homework and research for the recipe. I have been trying to perfect my beef salpicao and I finally made it :) My sister told me that I got it already and I want to share it to you guys...enjoy and happy eating :P
Ingredients:
  • 250 grams beef strips (bacon style)
  • 2 tablespoons garlic (minced or more if you like)
  • Pinch of salt & pepper
  • 3 tablespoons oyster sauce
  • 2 1/2 tablespoons liquid seasoning
  • 2 tablespoons olive oil
  • 1 small can of mushrooms (sliced in half)

Procedure:

  1. In a bowl marinate beef in salt & pepper, garlic, oyster sauce, liquid seasoning and olive oil for a few minutes.
  2. In a saute pan, heat oil in very high heat.
  3. Put in beef and all marinade ingredients and toss very swiftly keeping the heat very high.
  4. In a separate pan, saute minced garlic and mushroom until golden brown. Add a pinch of salt & pepper.
  5. Add in the garlic and mushrooms while tossing. Finish with butter.
  6. Serve with garlic rice.

**You can change the measurements of the ingredients according to your taste. :)


Source:http://www.kusinaatbp.com/recipes/salpicao_beef.htm (revised)






No comments:

Post a Comment