Saturday, February 13, 2010

You make me high

I heard that there's a Hot Air Balloon festival happening in Subic, Zambales this weekend. And I have been wanting to go to a Hot Air Balloon festival and maybe ride one. Then I wonder what would it be like if your significant other invited you to go to a hot air balloon festival and you thought it was just your usual out-of-town trip but he had plan the whole trip differently. With all these essential "gadgets" like a bottle of wine and glass, your favorite chocolate, a bouquet of your favorite flowers and a warm blanket and while enjoying the view when you're 64,980 ft up high (or more) he suddenly holds your hand reach out for that precious box and tells you, "Hey Baby, I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you and I have been waiting for this moment...WILL YOU MARRY ME?"seeing the sunset and with the "pilot" being a photographer to document the moment - it would be just a wonderful, never-to-forget, once in a lifetime event! (sigh!) Well, anyways, Happy He♥rts Day everyone! :) Spread the L♥VE!

Photos: ultramagic.com deviantart.com ftd.com

No comments:

Post a Comment