Friday, April 22, 2011

Beauty is in the eyes of the....

Beauty is in the eyes of the "BEER" holder! :) What's up guys? Well, for me nothing much has happened. I'm planning to go out today for my much anticipated photoshoot with my dad but it all depends on my mood. (hihi) Anyways, today I took some photos of my make-ups. Enjoy!


L-R: Celeteque Moisturizer with SPF 15
 Face Shop BB Cream
Covergirl Lipstain
BT Minerals Blush
Maybelline Powder
Ellana Baby Buki

Cover Girl Lipstain in Teasing Blush.

Because I want my lips to look naturally red. (But not Red-Red)

My super soft Baby Buki brush from Ellana.

 It's a cream blush and a loose powder in one from Beauty Treats Mineral from SM Dept. Store.

L-R: Cream Blush ; Loose Powder in Rose.


A close up look of my Baby Buki and blush.


Trying out my first BB Cream from The Face Shop. I will keep you guys posted for my review.
My first ever Dior Mascara that I won't be using that often since I hardly put on an eye makeup
(I don't know why I bought this but it's Dior! Why Not!) 




Shisheido Eyeshadow. (I think my sister will be very happy because like I said,
I don't usually put eye shadows or any eye make ups on my eyes.)

And because I fell in love with the colors.




No comments:

Post a Comment