Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Last night I fell in love without you

I was listening to my ipod and I started to daydream. I wonder if there is still a guy who is romantic, funny, nice, sweet, masculine - you know, all the good traits that you wish your boyfriend or husband have (no offense - just saying...)

I kinda miss having someone. But you know what I also miss and want do? 1. I want to slow dance - the perfect song, the perfect lighting, the perfect moment. 2. I miss hugging. For me it's a feeling of assurance. Assurance that I am loved. It's warm and I feel safe. 3. I miss holding hands. It's like hug. 4. Sweet kisses - I miss the feeling of me gasping for air but you still want to continue (you know what I mean). 5. Cuddle. Especially when it's raining and you're lying down with your significant other. 6. I miss going to the beach. I miss hearing the waves crashing, the warmth hug of the wind, the bright and shiny sun, walking on the sand, sunset, bonfire, starry night then do numbers 1 to 5.:)  But, unfortunately I have no one. (yeah, I know, it sucks!)

Anyways, what do you miss doing especially when you're in love? I hope you guys try to do any of the things I mentioned to your partner to let them know that you LOVE them. :) Happy Wednesday! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment